We will work with you to create a customized plan of care, and manage it every step of the way. Our experienced team of care management specialists and friendly companions are there to ensure the highest quality of care is consistently provided. Our caregivers schedules are flexible and are available to provide care whenever and wherever it’s needed, while our clients receive the assistance they need to continue to enjoy their regular activities.
Home care services provided by our caregivers include:
- Cooking, grocery shopping, and errands
- Meal planning & preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Dishes, laundry, and linen change
- Assistance with bathing, toileting and dressing
- Transportation to doctor appointments, the supermarket, and pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and mobility
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
- Games, crafts, friendly conversation
- Assistance with organization
- Respite Care
- Pet Care
We understand that the quality of care depends on the training and education our caregivers receive that is why all of our caregivers are required to be experienced as well as specialized training in Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Stroke recovery as well as post-hospitalization care. We pride ourselves in hiring people for their compassion, experience, and flexibility. But we know this isn’t all it takes to provide the best care possible. Caregivers also need excellent skills and competency in care — and that comes from excellent training.
Why does training matter?
- Trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to you or your loved one
- Trained caregivers know how to recognize when medical care is needed
- Trained caregivers can help their clients avoid injury around the home
A caregiver who is specifically trained in his or her job will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care.